Complaining about an MP

The House of Commons has produced a leaflet, also available in PDF form, to guide members of the public in making a complaint about an MP.

House of Commons Complainng about an MP

This cannot be used for ministers accused of breaking the Ministerial Code of Conduct. Only the Prime Minister can deal with such matters